Gday and welcome to my Blog

Have a look around and check out the links I have you'll have alot of fun with them.

What WEB 2.0 is to me

Hmmm where to start? Ill have to check with google before i write anything first.

...... Searching.......

Myspace........ Msn..... oops.


OK. What I percieve Web 2.0 to be is basically what we seee it as today. That may sound pretty simple, but thats what I see it as. Reading what they said from the search on google shows me that Web 1.0 was a more read only and where people would upload information onto the web site. The Web 2.0 is proberly best defined as more of Web 2.0 interactive. Web 2.0 has more things where its interective and people can change and have more freedom and connectivity with others than they did with web 1.0. So instead of being a primarily for information, its now most commonly used for social reasons where you are able to meet and talk with your friends.

so that's my conception of web 2.0. It proberly explains why wer doin interactive design.

No comments: