Gday and welcome to my Blog

Have a look around and check out the links I have you'll have alot of fun with them.

Random blog


Google is the best thing out!!! I had to instal a program and i couldnt read the file. All I had to do was to google a file reader for the specific file and I was able to instal one straight away. Now thats information at your finger tips. I wonder if the cops use google to catch criminals out and find them. Also can terrorists use google earth to get a good area map idear before they do what they do? Someone told me in a battle against some els...... Im being vaige I cant rememebr the name at the moment but the enemy were able to counter the fighters because CNN kept giving away their positions. Now thats hilerious. Having so much interaction and information at our finger tips proves we can do anything we want. Hmmmmm........... LOL

No comments: