Gday and welcome to my Blog

Have a look around and check out the links I have you'll have alot of fun with them.

What Intereactive design is to me

Hmmm....... Im not sure on the style of writing is prefered for these blogs but ive been writing really relaxed and easy. Mind you is just how I am though. So I though for a change Ill write my next 2 blogs with better grammer and technique to show Im not always lazy and dim witted.

Interactive design allows for and encourages ongoing communication from conception to completion of design between the designer and the client. Paper based design is increasingly giving way to computer based design and 3D graphics providing the client with clearer, more realistic image/s of the development of the final project. Continued computer and software development is resulting in the technology providing a prime media for communication. In order for this media to firmly establish itself in the market it will be necessary for the technology and software to become a basic component in communication accessible to all people.

Im seeing this more more as I go through the years of uni where CAD designs are more flexible and can be easier than paper and hand drawn based designs. Also Im looking forward to learning how to use flash aswell.

No comments: